Pork, Apples and Apricots
- 1 small pork fillet (tossed in seasoned flour)
- 1 banana shallot(sliced)
- 1 clove garlic(grated)
- 1 apple(peeled &diced)
- 6 apricots
- Cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 30ml cider
- 75 ml chicken stock
- Flat parsley
- In a heavy base pan add oil, now add pork and brown .
- Add shallot, thyme, garlic & spices; cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add cider and reduce, now add apple, apricots & stock .
- Simmer for ten minutes & add chopped parsley .
- Finish with butter, season & serve.