Lamb Steak with Capers, Anchovies and Lemon
Oh look what we’re having in the cookery school on a sunny Friday afternoon… mmmmmm…
- 1 lamb steak (rump, double chop or leg steak)
- Salt & pepper
- Caper and anchovy butter
- Season lamb well & cover with rosemary.
- Bring a pan to high heat & fry lamb on both sides 2 minute each side.
- Leave to rest, add butter to pan and pour over lamb.
- 30g butter
- 5ml olive oil
- 6 capers
- 2 anchovies
- 1 clove of garlic (grated)
- 1/2 lemon (zest)
- In small pot roast garlic in oil until soft & brown cool well.
- Chop anchovies, capers, parsley and add with the butter to garlic.
- Roll in cling film place in fridge.