Mango Posset and Coconut Biscuits
Here’s the dessert recipe from our pop-up restaurant in the Oyster Bar last night with the students from our 4 week course, it was utterly delicious!
- 1 lemon (zest & juice)
- 1 tbsp of mango purée
- 55g caster sugar
- 210ml double cream
- In a large pot place cream & sugar, zest and bring to a boil then boil for 3 minutes.
- Add juice & mango and pass through a sieve .place into glass and set over 1 hour period.
- 50g butter
- 75g plain flour
- 75g desiccated coconut
- 75g oats
- 60g caster sugar
- 40g dried mango (chopped)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp golden syrup
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Now add water, mango & water mix into dough ball.
- Roll into walnut size ball and mark & flatten with a fork.
- Place on baking paper cook @180c 15 minutes.