Escalope of Chicken with Sage, Mozzeralla and Warm Potato and Rocket Salad
- 1 x 140g breast of chicken
- 1 slice of mozzeralla
- 1 sage leave
- 1 slice of prosciutto
- 2 large new potato (cooked &sliced)
- 1 shallot (sliced)
- 1clove of garlic (grated)
- 2 green olives (pitted & sliced)
- 2 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Basil -rocket -baby watercress
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Salt & sugar
- Place chicken on board and cut into escalope, now place cheese, sage & ham on top (fix together with a skewer.
- Fry chicken on both sides for 1 minute and place in oven for 10 minutes @190c.
- Place sliced potato into a heavy pan with little oil, garlic and shallots.
- Sautee potatoes for 2 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile make dressing by placing rapeseed oil & vinegar into and bowl, whisk together and season well.
- Now add oilves, tomatoes, potato to bowl and mix.
- Dress well and add leaves.
- Serve with chicken.