- 130g turkey fillet (marinated)
- 2 slices of Prosciutto ham
- 2 large sage leaves
- 20g butter
- Salt & pepper
- Simply place turkey fillet on bench, now add sage on top, wrap with ham tightly.
- In a non-stick pan add butter and cook turkey of each side for 2 minutes.
- Place into oven @180c for 6-8 minutes until cooked.
- 30ml Marsala wine
- 100ml Brown chicken/turkey stock
- 10 fresh Cranberries
- 1tbsp Brown sugar
- In a small pot, add wine and bring to high heat.
- Now add brown sugar & cranberries reduce until sticky.
- Now add stock and reduce by half.
- Serve with fondant potatoes, roast roots & gratin of sprouts